|We are excited to begin our second summer in June 2014! Camp will run from June 23 - August 15. Registration is now open! Click on the registration tab above to enroll your child.|
Camp Tuition 2014:
$525 per week
$395 per week for junior camp
5% discount for 4 to 7 weeks
10% discount for all 8 weeks
If you would like to receive more information, please go to our inquiry form.
We look forward to welcoming you to Seahawk Summer Camp!
Parent Testimonials from Summer 2013
- Wonderful and engaging counselors, amazing art projects, swimming, and fun games. The children really enjoyed their time at camp and didn’t want to leave at the end of the day.
- My kids were just happy there. We had tried three other camps and this is the only time they did not complain.
- I was very pleased with all the activities offered and more importantly, my children had the best time! Everyone was very professional and worked so well with the children.
- All counselors and kids seemed happy to be there and they made the most of their 8 weeks. Kids got plenty of individual attention. I love how a lot of their art projects were based on whatever the kids were “into” that week.
- I was pleasantly surprised that the campers had most (if not all) CCA faciliities available to them, including the fridge for lunches! Having a fridge available widens the choices I have for packing my kids a lunch (as opposed to non-refrigerated foods only). Thank you for a great summer!
June 9-13 and June 16-20
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Come join us for a summer at Seahawk!
Our goal at Seahawk Summer Camp is to create the best possible camp environment in which children can thrive. We believe camp is a place where children have the opportunity to try new activities, take on new challenges, increase their self esteem and grow in a safe, nurturing, fun environment. We accomplish this through a dynamic and creative program organized by our warm and caring professional staff.
This staff is what makes Seahawk truly unique. All staff members are carefully selected and trained as we set a very high standard for staff involvement with our campers. One of the most important aspects of each child’s summer is the special relationship that will blossom with his/her counselors.
We welcome you to take a look through our information and enroll today. If you have any further questions after learning more about us, please contact Director Jenn Peterson in the Seahawk Summer Camp office at Cape Cod Academy at 508-428-5400.
Seahawk Summer Camp Director Jenn Peterson brings a wealth of experience to her new role. She has been Head Counselor at Cape Cod Sea Camps (CCSC) in Brewster, MA (2007 – 2012), where she was in charge of 7 staff members and 40 campers. In addition, she created and ran the “Mini Challenge” program, off-site activities such as hiking, biking, and kayaking for 10-12 year-olds, and she served as the Director on Duty one night a week for the overnight portion of the day camp.
Prior to her time at CCSC, Jenn was a Camp Counselor and then Camp Director at Pomfret Day Camp in Pomfret, CT. She has also served as Head Coach at the UNH Women’s Soccer Camp in Durham, NH (2004 – 2012).
Jenn is a Red Cross certified instructor for CPR/First Aid and a Certified Life Guard.
MA in Health and Sport Studies Department
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
BA in Psychology and Sports Studies (2000)
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, Magna Cum Laude
Member of UNH Women’s Soccer Team (1996 – 2000)
UNH Women’s Soccer Honor Award (1999)
Given to the player who achieves respect of the coaching staff UNH women’s soccer
Player’s Award (2000)
Given to the player who achieves respect of her teammates
Cape Cod Academy
Boys' Junior Varsity Soccer (2010 – 2012)
Boys' Middle School Soccer (2006 – 2009)
Girls' Middle School Basketball (2006 – 2013)
Girls' Junior Varsity/Varsity Lacrosse (2009 – 2013)
Sandwich Girls' Travel Soccer (2008 – 2009)
The Rectory School