Learn how to train and play 'The Liverpool Way' this summer at the Nike Soccer Camp at Liverpool FC International Academy. The camp will be held at Cape Cod Academy. Liverpool Football Club prides itself on creating the best environment for the development of young players, both as athletes and as people. Team spirit, hard work, determination and the ability to overcome any obstacles in life and above all play with dignity and fair play.
These camps offer a unique opportunity for aspiring soccer players aged 7-14, to train with a world-renowned club and to experience firsthand the LFC training philosophy in a FUN and engaging camp setting! Throughout the week, campers learn new skills, perfect techniques, increase game knowledge, make new friends, and have fun playing soccer!HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Learn how to train and play 'The Liverpool Way'
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Unique & structured curriculum
- Competitive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
DATES & TIMES
July 10 - 13, 2023 (9:00-12:00 and 9:00-3:00)
July 17-20, 2023 (9:00-12:00 and 9:00-3:00)
July 24-27, 2023 (9:00-12:00 and 9:00-3:00)
Day Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. is $415.00
Half-Day Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. is $295.00
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Liverpool FC International Academy coaching staff
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout to provide optimal supervision
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps T-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle. A further list of 'recommended items' will be in the Information Packet.
- Facility: 50 Osterville West Barnstable Rd, Osterville, MA 02655
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
A detailed camper information packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring. Our health and release forms do NOT require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Nike Soccer Balls can be purchased during registration for $20. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the last day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.