Over the past few years, students from China, Germany, Haiti, Japan, Lebanon, Spain, Iceland, and Russia have been part of our Cape Cod Academy community. Students live with host families and participate fully in the life of the school, supported by our International Program Coordinator.
INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Cape Cod Academy is accepting applications for International Students. Applicants are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis as space allows.APPLICATION PROCESS
In addition to the tuition, students attending CCA in the International Program are assessed the following fees:
- An application including a non-refundable $125 application fee. Please click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Official transcript from current school (current and previous years)
- Two recommendation forms: one from your current Mathematics teacher and one from your current English teacher
- An interview
- Results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or TOEFL Jr. test.
Please feel free to contact our Admission staff with any questions.
- International Program fee: $9,500
- International Housing is arranged through one of our international services agencies, and is an additional fee.
If you are accepted and choose to enroll, your family must complete the following steps to ensure your enrollment at Cape Cod Academy:
SEVIS AND I-20 DOCUMENTATION
- Sign and return the enrollment agreement.
- Please contact the Admissions Office for wiring information. Any wiring fee incurred by CCA will be billed to the family.
Cape Cod Academy is a SEVIS accredited institution and is able to issue F1-Visas upon student enrollment.
HOUSING & AGENCY AFFILIATION
Housing is not provided by Cape Cod Academy. We work with several international student partnering agencies.
Anna Katten Wendy Wang
Director of Admissions Onsite Coordinator
Main Office: 978-558-3630 Main Office: (978) 558-4216
Direct: 978-707-5010 Direct: 603-318-5586